When the fear of infidelity or a cheating spouse becomes a part of your life, you need to learn the truth.
If you suspect infidelity or are involved in a divorce or child custody case, hiring a private investigator may be the difference between a successful or disappointing outcome. Experience has shown that involving a private investigator early on in a domestic situation allows us to acquire crucial evidence prior to separation significantly benefitting the aggrieved party. For individuals with children, hiring an investigator is more of a necessity particularly if you have concerns about your spouse’s behavior towards your children. If abuse or neglect is suspected, obtaining evidence to support your claim for custody is especially critical.
To speak with a licensed private investigator with Nichol Investigative Services about your particular situation please contact us at 919-802-8352. As always, any work or consultations that we perform remains strictly confidential and only between us.
Signs of a Cheating Spouse
If you notice any these new habits by your spouse, contact us immediately. We can help ease your mind or protect your interests.
- Working Excessive Overtime – Partner claims they are staying late to work or attend a meeting when they are actually meeting their lover.
- Excessive Internet Use – The Internet is a dating tool. It has become a way for people to explore their sexuality privately.
- Unaccountable Hours – Your partner is not willing or able to explain the reason they were not where they said they would be. This is the time to schedule surveillance.
- Hiding The Phone Bill – The phone bill is the easiest way to identify the lover. If your partner is hiding the phone bill, there is obviously something there they don’t want you to see.
- “It’s Your Imagination” – Your partner may become angry and say this when it’s actually an indication that you are getting too close to finding out the truth.
- Getting Hang-up Phone Calls – The lover wants to speak with your spouse…maybe they had a spat. Calling you is a way to make you aware that there is an affair going on.
- No Longer Interested in Sex – Many partners experience changes in their sexual activity. However, if your spouse completely eliminates sex from your relationship, you should consider the possibility of an affair.
- Not Wearing a Wedding Ring – If your spouse no longer wears their wedding ring, it is an indication that they want to appear single and eligible.
- New Sexual Techniques – Over the years, you and your partner always had sex a particular way. Now your partner comes home with new moves that they learned from being with someone else.
- “I Need My Space” – Perhaps your marriage is on the rocks and your partner tells you that he needs his space. This could be a way for him to move to the next stage – separation.